FMC is more than just a trusted product provider. We created the FMC True Champions program to be your source for valuable Product Rewards and Solutions Assurances incentives, as well as more details about our Industry Commitment. At the end of the day, we’re here to help you be more successful.
Simply enroll and see all we have to offer.
- To qualify, the participating end-user purchase must meet the minimum purchase requirements outlined in the program.
- Product must be purchased through an authorized FMC Distributor or Agent within the Program Year.
- All sales are final and FMC does not accept returns.
- Rebates will be issued based upon reported sales from the FMC authorized Distributor or Agent. Copies of invoices may be requested to verify actual product purchases if FMC cannot verify the purchase through electronic data received directly from the FMC authorized Distributor or Agent. Rebate amounts displayed by the online calculator tool are estimates only. Final payment amount will be confirmed to the enrollee prior to a check being issued.
- This program applies only to qualified end-user professionals. FMC reserves the right to evaluate the eligibility of all enrollees on a case-by-case basis.
- Enrollment is voluntary and requires a confirmation response from the enrollee to receive any rebate payments.
- Rebate payments will only be paid in the form of a check and only to the entity/addressee as filled out in the enrollment form and confirmed via validation.
- Qualified and confirmed enrollees will received a rebate on the total units purchased during the specified time period. Unless explicitly allowed by FMC, the True Champions program cannot be combined with any other FMC rebate programs being offered.
- Sales between multiple end users cannot be combined to earn higher rebates.
- Rebates will be calculated based on the rebate structure documented in the table above. FMC program administration will be responsible for completing final calculations. All decisions will be final.
- Taxes on earnings are the responsibility of the program participant.
FMC reserves the right to change any or all features associated with this announcement at any time. This form is not a contract.